With 60 years of experience in the composite crafts, mechanics, electricity and wood, OCQUETEAU INDUSTRY offers a range of integrated industrial achievements in subcontracting, outsourcing, or custom work.
Subcontracting polyester: OCQUETEAU is the leader in the production of vacuum infusion hulls. Through its exclusive process IFH, Ocqueteau offers highly competitive vaccum infused GRP parts in terms of both price and quality. OCQUETEAU INDUSTRIE provides other boat yards. Also OCQUETEAU INDUSTRIE produces GRP elements of large dimensions or of complex shape, in conventional simultaneous spraying method, contact or RTM.
Subcontracting wood timber production structure, furniture and specific fittings, cabinet work.
Custom work and assembly of technical installations of medium size, special vehicles, etc.
Examples of achievements:
- Boat Hulls including semi-rigid such as Sea-Hawk ZODIAC
- Complete boat individually or in small batch for professional use, commercial or recreational,
- Insulating shutters, wind turbine blades, personal safes,
- Removable modules for field dressing station, beach or other supervision,
- Body parts for specific vehicles and prototypes,
- Teak furniture (behind the creation of the brand DECKLINE)
OCQUETEAU industry in short:
- Industrial site of 15 000 m², 40 miles south of La Rochelle, 120 miles north of Bordeaux
- Mastery of production parts and assemblies from 0.1 to 15 m in size, with high dimensional quality, structural, assembly and appearance.
- Production capacity: 1500 tons / year based composites assembled and finished products.
Do not hesitate to contact us on +33 5 46 47 54 11.